Monday, November 1, 2010

Vivie's First Halloween









This was Vivie's first Halloween and it was so fun!! We started the festivities on Thursday when we went to Staheli Farm. I think the adults had more fun than Vivie, but it was fun anyway. On Friday we carved pumpkins, Viv slept most of the time. Saturday was our big day. She had to have two costumes because she looked so cute! She was very interested in my costume, she kept staring at my furry ears. It was a lot of fun to have a new member of our family at our Halloween party!

2 comments:

  1. She is sooo cute, love her! Happy Halloween baby Vivie! So I thought that pig was molly for a min. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie! I stumbled onto your blog and I'm so glad I found it! What a cute little family you have! I only hear bits and pieces about the Eddingtons from my dad every so often, so I was so happy to see some pictures! I have to say I love the Aristocats costumes! Miles (my little boy) is very into that movie lately and it brings back some good memories. :) I'd LOVE to hear from you or see you next time I'm in SG. We have a blog at richieandrachel.blogspot.com or my email is cros24@hotmail.com See you around!

    ReplyDelete